Increasing employee productivity with available technology has never been easier and it can be made possible with low-cost investment, and high flexibility. Explore how Duologik’s Software as a Service (SaaS) unlocks the potential of workers, empowers business managers and enables CEOs to make informed decisions in real time with faster technology deployment.
Duologik Software as a Service
Backed by Duologik’s secured technology, SaaS based business applications grant the opportunity for better efficiencies via an outsourced infrastructure and application model with the following benefits:
- Robust and efficient infrastructure: Duologik’s SaaS applications enable rapid deployment and can be put to work in the hands of the line of business teams in a functional, non-disruptive manner.
- Vertical and horizontal collaboration: Duologik’s SaaS software has the latest features and functionality without undergoing traditional software upgrades allowing users horizontal and vertical visibility and access to integrated business processes.
- Flexible and adaptable module: Duologik’s SaaS enterprise applications can adapt to new users, run fast, easily deploy new components, and effortlessly add additional applications or modules.
- Affordable and cost-effective: Duologik’s flexible OpEx model and low maintenance cost frees up cash for other business development initiatives.
- Conformance to industry practices: Duologik’s SaaS are in compliance with your industry requirements and seamlessly integrates with your existing applications, keeping information current with simple features to share information across the organization.
Why Work with Duologik?
We work with you to understand your business’s long term/short term goals to help you choose the best SaaS option for your business. Our process is simple; it starts with a discovery/technical analysis meeting to understand your objectives.
We align your objectives with recommendations on an appropriate SaaS method via a Statement of Work (SOW) with implementation details, service flexibility and ongoing responsibilities to migrate, integrate, and host your applications through a custom SLA agreement and flexible pricing options. Please contact us today to speak to a technical representative.